Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day two continued...

Holy crap! What an incredible presentation by VMWare's President and his staff! Or was it their CEO ...I can't keep that kind of stuff straight. What I can keep straight though is the amount of automation that VMWare is bring to business and the dynamic ways in which users will be able to be empowered to create their needs within a structure that IT defines! 

I am beginning to feel a touch like they are trying to put me out of a job! But I guess someone has to be able to put all that infrastructure in and define what the users can and can't do. Products like the VMWare Automation Center, vSAN, Virtual networking, and more working together seamlessly to give the users the immediate responses that they want. 

Next up Distributed Switches...brain is going to hurt as much as my feet after today.


No comments:

Post a Comment